Maintain the integrity of your infrastructure by reducing traffic vibration damage. The riser ring is a simple, economic, efficient, and long-lasting solution for manhole structure damage problems.
It dissipates the energy transferred between the casting and the manhole structure. Since the surfaces are separated by the riser ring, the friction/stress component is dramatically reduced. These two elements then work together, rather than against each other, to help maintain the integrity of the infrastructure support system. It maximises performance and extends the lifetime of the manhole structure.
- Extends lifetime of manhole structure
- High strengt - low weight
- Easy to handle
- Reduces traffic vibration damage
- Protects against load concentration
- Will not break or crack
- Made of recycled plastic
Rabbet & groove
The groove makes it easy to seal the riser rings.
The rabbet ensures that the riser rings are stable during transportation and that they don’t shift during mounting.
Ø600 riser rings on concrete cone.
Ø600 well raised with riser rings and fixed frame.
Ø600 well raised with riser rings and floating frame.
With rabbet and groove
Asphalt stop Ø300
Asphalt stop Ø600 with seal
Sustainability is a central part of our organisation. In our business we work with sustainability in three different ways:
Passionate about correct treatment of wastewater
- We deliver solutions and advice that ensures that wastewaster is treated in the most environmentally friendly way.
- We take responsibility for EU’s objectives within recycling of plastic, as we in parts of our production solely use recycling plastic.
- We appreciate our employees which is why we are focusing on creating a work environment where inclusion and safety is our top priority. We want our employees to be acknowledged and developed so they can be able to grow with a task, be happy at work and provide the best service for our customers. We treat our employees from the basis of: “threat your employees well and they will treat your customers well.”
Do you have questions to our products, solutions or services? Or are you looking for help with calculations or dimensioning? We are ready to help you. Fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Riser rings, cones & covers
With many years of experience and co-operation with our customers, we have developed a complete series of riser rings to adjust the well-constructions. The risers are made from recycled plastic, and thus has a high strenght and a low weight. They kan be combined as required to reach the right hight of the construction. The cover made from recycled plastic can also be used as protection of the shaftpipe, while the construction is being done. The cover is installed inside the cone preventing material to fall down in the well when opened.